Search This Blog

Friday, March 15, 2013

It's only just Beginning for Breanna Sarac!

Breanna Sarac
Blonde beauty Breanna Sarac graduated from Barbizon Midwest of Madison west location in 2011 when she was 16 years old. This 5'10 stunning model has so much to look forward to since returning from IMTA in January. Hear all about it, straight from Breanna herself!


What do you remember most about being a Barbizon Midwest student?


"The thing I remember most about being a student at Barbizon Midwest was our graduation at the end. Inviting family and friends to come and watch us perform what we had learned.

With the help of Barbizon Midwest I gained more self-confidence, and I met amazing people that I now call friends."


What was IMTA like?

Barbizon Midwest IMTA LA2013 Team!

"IMTA was incredible. All of these agents from all over came to IMTA to watch your talent. Competing in different modeling competitions gave me a great outlook of what my future holds. If you have a chance to go, go. It's an amazing opportunity!"


What have you been doing since graduating from Barbizon Midwest?


"Since the Barbizon graduation, I have done a couple promo modeling jobs in the area. I have also attended IMTA in Los Angeles. After IMTA I was offered a contract with FACTOR WOMEN in Chicago and I am currently signed with them. I have also been doing test photo shoots for FACTOR WOMEN with different photographers!"


Bree Sarac

What's next in store for you?

"For upcoming projects, I have more test photo shoots. My hopes in my future is becoming a recognized model in people all over, and become a runway model for fashion week in New York."


Any advice for current Barbizon Midwest students or graduates?


"I would just tell students right now have fun with what you're doing, put your best work into what you're doing. For graduates, I would recommend going to IMTA, because there's so many people to meet and it's an amazing way to get your name out there. Just never give up, believe in yourself!"

Breanna, the world is at your feet right now and we support every step you take. We cannot wait to see your career take off and you stomping that runway at NYC Fashion Week! Thank you so much for the interview and we look forward to seeing more of you!





Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!