Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Barbizon Midwest TEACHER FEATURE!




Barbizon Midwest “Teacher Feature” presents Ms. Sara Ritz. Ms. Ritz began at Barbizon as an instructor more than three years ago. She received her undergraduate degree from Illinois State University in Acting and was working as a full-time actress. Ms. Ritz was involved in regional theatre, improv and various film projects all over the Chicago-land area. Yet, as she began working with the students at Barbizon located in Schaumburg, she fell in love with teaching.

Quote from Ms. Ritz, “I love teaching students what really matters! I wish I had someone guide me when I was starting out. It is so rewarding to be able to pass down my experiences and knowledge to others because I am very passionate about acting and these students are so ready and willing to learn. It is also extremely wonderful to be able to watch Barbizon students grow and mature throughout this program we hold. Our students come in as unsure, insecure kids, and then leave as confident actors and models!"

Currently, Ms. Ritz is pursuing graduate school for a degree in Education at DePaul University. She will graduate in March!!!

Keep up all your hard work Ms. Ritz, it is noticed!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!