Search This Blog

Monday, May 16, 2011

$100,000 Scholarship Received!

Miss Meghan Terry was presented with a $100,000 scholarship on Friday May 6th, 2011 by members of Barbizon International & Barbizon Schaumburg 
staffs at her high school.
The Allen Park Michigan High School Senior says, " I was so surprised to learn I had won the scholarship. At first I couldn't believe it was true, then after my family and I spoke to Barbizon, I felt so lucky that my name was chosen out of all the entries."
This fall Meghan will attend Michigan State University to study Nursing. Other passions Meghan feels strongly about are issues of self-esteem improvement for young girls and suicide prevention among teens. 
Well Meghan, Barbizon Midwest feels just as lucky to have such a beautiful young lady to accept our scholarship and utilize it towards
 a goal of helping others.

Congrats again Meghan!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!