Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Barbizon Midwest's Acting and Modeling Advice Featuring Bianet Diaz!

Bianet Diaz
The beautiful and talented Bianet Diaz graduated from Barbizon Midwest of Minneapolis in November 2012 when she was 16 years old.

Bianet took the time to check in with us so we could hear all about her Barbizon experience, how she has been doing since graduation, and what she hopes for the future!


What is your favorite memory from Barbizon Midwest?

"The thing I remember most about Barbizon Midwest was walking into the classes with an excitement, because I knew I was going to be around great people and learn some pretty incredible things.


What did Barbizon Midwest do for you?

"Barbizon made me more confident in myself. I improved dramatically in my stage presence at school and my theater director noticed it which was great!

What I gained from Barbizon was a different way of thinking about myself and also knowledge about the industry, which was really helpful!"





What are your currently doing?

"For the time being I'm focusing on school, but plan on starting to work in the industry this summer and hopefully see where that takes me.






Right now my projects are my High School theater production of 'Hello Dolly.' Thanks to Barbizon and my new found confidence my audition went great and I got a lead role, which is great and I'm very happy about!"

What are your future plans?

"For the future I plan to pursue acting as much as possible because that has been my passion since I was ten years old; so hopefully I can make that happen."

What advice do you have for current Barbizon Midwest students and graduates?

"My advice would be to always go into the classes with a positive attitude and have fun of course! But, when it gets down to learning, soak up everything you can; it's really helpful!

Follow your dreams! They may seem hard to reach, but never impossible as long as you work really hard and try your best!

Check out Bianet Diaz performing at the Minnesota All State Thespian Show "Mean"


Bianet, we are so proud of you and see such a bright future ahead! Congratulations on all you have achieved thus far and we so look forward to your continued success! Remember we're always here to help and be sure to keep in touch as you embark on life's journey.

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!