Search This Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Barbizon Midwest Reviews Theresa Croft!

Theresa Croft
Barbizon Midwest graduate Theresa Croft has been quite a busy lady lately. Currently a freshman at Columbia College Chicago dual majoring in arts management and theater, Theresa recently auditioned with Royal for a Disney XD pilot and another pilot for Cloud Nine. Theresa is also collaborating with an agency photographer for FORD Chicago and Factor Women. Woo... that's a lot! Still, she took some timeout to check in with us.

So, what do you do in your free time, if you have any?

I love playing tennis, doing yoga, and kickboxing. I live a very active and healthy lifestyle!

What is one of your favorite memories from Barbizon?

My favorite experience with IMTA New York was singing in front of the major record labels and professionals in the business. I met so many wonderful and talented people on my team, and got signed with MMG, which I will have more opportunities with them once I move to New York of LA in the future. My career is very important to me, and I can't wait to see what the future holds!

What do you have coming up in the industry?

I plan to attend an awesome opportunity at Simon Casting by participating in a Holiday cause called 'Meals for Monologues.' I will be featured as a make up model for Andrea Pomerantz Lustig on the Chicago CW channel on November 29th.

Do you have any advice for Barbizon students seeking a career in the industry?

If you truly set your mind to your dreams and goals, you will achieve them. Stay confident in yourself, be organized, be healthy, and learn as much as you can about the industry.










Thanks for taking the time to check in with us, Theresa! You seem to be on a great professional and educational track and we are so proud of you!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!