Search This Blog

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Barbizon Midwest Reviews: Blog 2 of Series - Alex Eckstorm!

Alex Eckstorm
Barbizon Midwest graduate Alex Eckstorm is proud of his successful career with Royal Model and Talent Management. In April of 2012 he did a fashion show with Wayne State University. Since then he has been selected to do a Meijer back-to-school photo shoot, McDonald's promotional work, as well as work for Coke Zero!

Aside from playing golf and basketball, Alex starred in numerous plays throughout high school and now attends the New York Conservatory for Dramatic Arts.

We had the opportunity to speak with Alex and find out his experience with Barbizon!

"My favorite memory of Barbizon was being at the Passport to Discovery and when I was on stage about to prepare my sitcom they did not have my script. So, I stood up in front of the judges, and agents along with my parents improvising for a good 15 minutes while they still had no luck finding it. I luckily had a copy they could use. I felt like this moment truly gave way for me to be free and without Barbizon I never would have come this far!"

Alex, we are so proud of your professional and scholarly achievements! You are off to a fabulous start in the industry and we look forward to the bright future you have in front of you!


Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!