Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

'Today's Chicago Woman'
Katrina Hoering

Katrina Hoering - Barbizon Merrillville grad from Indiana - is featured in a full page ad for Factor Women in Today’s Chicago Woman Magazine! Factor Women has worked with some of the world’s top models such as Liya Kebede, Kemp Muhl, and Cindy Crawford. Katrina is featured in a full color, stunning photograph by Kevin Sinclair.






A note from Katrina:



Hello,
Here is my story on my amazing experience with Barbizon!
Barbizon was such a life changing experience. Even from the first day, I met awesome people and was immersed in knowledge of the industry. I always looked forward to classes, it was my favorite time to come and learn about this new industry with other people like me. During our classes we would practice our modeling with movement and walking OR work on our acting by practicing scripts and improv games. As our relationships grew stronger and our knowledge of the industry was being broadened, we started preparing for our final graduation day with the runway show and the acting bits. As the day of the show arrived we were shaking with excitement as our moment came to shine with our newly polished talents. The graduation show was a life changing experience. I felt unstoppable walking down the runway with my new found confidence. The classes were such a great way to learn about the industry and meet new friends. Barbizon helped me break into the modeling industry full force. I have so much to thank Barbizon for, their classes and teachers ensured my success into the modeling industry. I am now under contract with two amazing modeling agencies, Factor Women Chicago and DNA New York. Barbizon jump started me in the industry I now call my career.

Thanks so much
Katrina Hoering

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!