Search This Blog

Friday, March 4, 2011

Barbizon Midwest and Royal Models & Talent: Testimonial



I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for representing me over the past few years. Since I completed the Barbizon program I’m better prepared for acting and modeling auditions. I was hired as the father of the bride for a print ad because the program taught me how to walk. I booked the role of a doctor in a local hospital commercial and a farmer for State Farm Insurance because you taught me how to be versatile. Casting agents have often informed me that Royal Model & Talent always sends qualified talent to the auditions and it is a compliment to me being a part of the agency. I look forward to another successful year with you and thank you again for everything.



Jim Bremer (adult talent, Barbizon Midwest and Royal Models & Talent)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!