Search This Blog

Friday, February 11, 2011

Barbizon Midwest and Royal Models & Talent: Testimonial



Being represented by Royal Model & Talent has been a very enjoyable experience for my daughter and me. In fact, it’s really been fun. When our relationship with Royal was just starting, Paige answered ALL my questions and gave great advice on how I could help my daughter succeed. I very much appreciate her attention to detail while communicating audition and booking information. She is amazingly quick to answer her phone and patient while answering any questions I have. My daughter has been to many auditions, all of which were exciting opportunities for really well known clients. A few of which my daughter has been chosen for! I can honestly say that every person we have come in contact with at Barbizon, Royal, the auditions and actual bookings has been wonderful. We have always been treated with respect and given many smiles. We are truly enjoying this experience, and my 7 year old daughter is now saving money for her dream… owning a horse someday! Thanks Royal!



-Jenny Swanson, parent of Mia, age 7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think!